Monday, September 24, 2007

The Power Kick-off...

Well begun is half end...!!!

One of the favourite proverb of my dad...which he use it as the start, the moment he wish to bash at me... :-)

After a prolonged wish for creating a blog for myself to scribble my thoughts, was stumbling to get the best way to give a warm begining to it. Though i got a bunch of tips from a blog expert, keying down the thought of mine is as hard as understanding the people from Venus. :-)

I was just looking at couple other blogs to find a good start & a good topic for myself to blog on. But my twin brother, the invisible guy, Mr.~Suz (The voice inside my head) took his chance to tease me for the thought of copying at least the blog..

At last I am putting on my thinking cap(my own cap :-) ) to give the best out of me... And ended up in this wonderful blog; my fist written blog ever in this world about the way i started to blog.... !!

All the Best to myself..!

8 comments:

cm chap said...

Suz... Too good for a start Man...

Ask your twin brother to shutup...

Glad that its your own cap... I dnt have one.. :-)

Sancho said...

great start buddy!! keep going.. :)

Anonymous said...

I now understand where from ur twin brother has suddenly appeared.Hope u openly say things in ur heart atleast 2 ur PC...)Let not the twin brother shut up or else we can never see u making a surgeory 2 ur heart...

Unknown said...

HURRAY !! "HATS OFF" on YOUR "CAPS ON"

Hey ! Hope you are Back HOME to share things...Good START and CTRL in the way that u put ur thots there is no ALT words for me to say....it symbolises an upper-SHIFT in ur vision never SCROLL DOWN..give a PAUSE / BREAK to look on to ur lives PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN...U will now learn to TAB between thots...INSERT what ever comes to ur mind...never DELETE what u scribble as it seems to look good at the END...and ALL I WANTED TO SAY is ...have the CAPS LOCKd on to your head...and dnt try to ESC from ur twin brother he the one who has PRINT SCREENd ur thots and crowned u with the CAP !!! Idhu yepadi iruku ;) Wish the "KICK OFF" turns to be a GOAL scoring 1 -Santy
~ ~
.'V' keep smiling .

Unknown said...

Hey!

Friends na sollamale feelingsa purinjikanum nu edhirpakaradhula irundhu , Mr.Sudharshan oru puriyadha pudhir dan enaku . but i hope Mr.Suz starts enlightening us on various(all) aspects of pal.
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice da pal .looking forward for more . waiting 2 read more INTERESTING STUFFS :-)All de best buddy!

Sudharsan said...

@ vaish : At times situations rules the life... :-) (A sarcastic smile.. ;-) ).

Unknown said...

Romba santhoshama iruku da.. Sema feeling da..Hmmmmm.. Go ahead

Sudharsan said...

@Yathu: Thanks for this cup of boost! :)